Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anyone else having to work this weekend?

I only work weekends as I'm at home with my baby son during the week.





I work in a Government callcentre and beleive it or not they are open this weekend! Can't get any time off either as they have filled their quota for people who've booked leave off this weekend.





Boo.





Anyone else stuck at work for Easter?Anyone else having to work this weekend?
Being a full time mum I would every day lol. but if you mean outside home no I am not working. Spending time with friends and family.





Happy easterAnyone else having to work this weekend?
I have to work on Saturday. Not so bad I think.
not me. i work in a school, so 2 whole weeks off for me! yippee!!!!!
Yes I am Give us a buzz
Me i work at a hotel and as well as it be easter, theres a big blues festival on
Yes,I'm at work every morning,every afternoon,every evening,every night,every week day,every weekend and every bank holiday!


Disabled and sick people need help 24/7
working tomorrow then thats me off for 2 weeks! yeahhh!!!
I'm a nurse and work a lot of holidays. I went into health care with open eyes-people are sick everyday of the year. I programmed my family years ago to not expect me to be off duty for every holiday.
me i work in tourism and of course we will be in work this easter, so your not alone:)
afraid so someone has to taxi all the drunks about .......
yes me, got my own shop and live in a tourist area, so going to open see if i get any extra customers, its all money
off till tuesday yeahhhh so happy easter to soz you have to work
why are you moaning if you have all the week off? those people who work 5 times a week have the right to be off at the weekend and bank hols when you do just 2 days work.
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection