Thursday, June 24, 2010

So this guy that works near my work place is a girl... I think...?

I dont know, I work in a mall, and I see this person everyday wondering if its a guy or a girl. Let me describe...


-Short, black, wears a LOT of diamonds


-Wears a burberry sweater and dark jeans with black ugg boots


-wears mascara, dark red lipstick, and walks likes a chick


-but has the build of a man and the face of a man...





he/she/it passes by every day at work and the first time i saw it i burst out laughing (after .... um, it passed) and I feel bad, but I want to know if he's a she or if she's a he, how do I ask and not seem mean?So this guy that works near my work place is a girl... I think...?
Congratulations on being such a jerk. NEVER refer to a person as ';it';. How insulting.








Have you thought of maybe just introducing yourself and maybe getting to know them?So this guy that works near my work place is a girl... I think...?
lol Dave!





but yeah that is sad.....';it'; is a person





anywasy My plan of action would be asking the person's name.....if that doesn't work then ask someone who talks to that person if he/she is well ';exactly what gender'; or mistakenly say ';oh is that guy new?'; and if they say ';no he is not'; Then you will know it is a guy


if they say ';she isn't'; then you will know its a girl!
firstly, you can start saying ';they'; instead of ';it'; because calling someone an it i very rude.





if you truly want to know, ask, there is no way to ask and not seem rude since you don't know how they are going to take it. you could introduce yourself and ask them their name and try to draw a conclusion from there... i don't know how you want to go about it.
Just walk up to ';it'; and say in a very polite tone of voice: ';Excuse me, I mean no offense by this whatsoever, but I was wondering if you could tell me whether or not you're a man or a woman?';





Or you could ask his/her name and hopefully it won't be a unisex name like Alex or Sam.
Do you ever talk to them? If not, there's no reason for you to know. If you do talk to them, maybe mention how you like their make-up or clothes, and see how they react.





Also, it's not okay to call someone ';it'; because you can't tell his/her gender.
Trolling again....





anyways some women look very masculine it does not necessarily mean she is a man.
Does it really matter what gender they are? Just because you see someone every day doesn't mean you really need to know their gender. Mind your own business would be my best advice.
Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go for shim
Appearance and gender are two different things. They might be biologically female with a very masculine body, or they might be biologically male presenting as a female (crossdresser/transgender). Either way, the person is dressing and acting like a chick, so should normally be treated like a chick if/until you're corrected.





If he's a guy: Most transgender/crossdressing people I know are cool with just being asked if they're transgender, however I don't think most of them like being asked by complete strangers. You're curious, I get it, but think about how much you want to know. If you need to know, try asking their name, it's usually a big clue ^_~ If that doesn't work, the only way you'll find out directly is to ask directly. Be polite and it should be fine.





But if she's a girl: Most people here seem to be assuming the person is transgendered. But, if the person really is biologically female, she's almost definitely going to be offended and embarrassed. If you're a chick, and someone asked what gender you were, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection