Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a house that was built in 1919 and need some work done. Is this any program that can help us?

I have a house that was built in 1919 and needs some work done. Is there any programs that can help.I have a house that was built in 1919 and need some work done. Is this any program that can help us?
get s consultant. there's a plethora of upgrades you may need. Houses weren't built to any particular specs until 1940 so someone would really need to look your place over, before they could help, i doubt a program or website could be more than a rough guide.I have a house that was built in 1919 and need some work done. Is this any program that can help us?
If you can get your house designated as a historical site, you may be able to get some assistance from a local or state historical society, but there will be a lot of restriction as to what can be done and it will have to be authentic to the time period. I am currently living in a house built in 1916, and once a house is 100 years old, there are agencies that will offer financial assistance. I am just going to wait...in the meantime, I am freezing in the winter and burning up in the summer and enjoying the pleasure of this beautiful old house

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection