Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am going for a pint or two as it is frieday lunch time i have been working since 7am this morning?

Which pub sounds best to you. The Ramblers Rest will have people i know to chat with. Very old pub low beams, you know the sort.The imperial has better grub but will be very quiet. I am going for a pint or two as it is frieday lunch time i have been working since 7am this morning?
The ramblers rest sounds like a haunt for Morris DancersI am going for a pint or two as it is frieday lunch time i have been working since 7am this morning?
The Imperial....why not start as you mean to go on...a sad drunk sat on his lonesome in a dark and dingy corner! Sorry please forgive my odd sense of humour....The Ramblers Rest sounds like a fine pub to me!
The Imperial. You need a rest and some peace and quiet.
Niether, try somewhere different.
I'd go with the better food, then stop at the Ramblers Rest and have some pints with your friends.
RR sounds good to me! save me a bar stool and I'll meet ya there for a pint or 2!
Get some R%26amp;R in the RR. Get me a pint in while you're there I'll be there in 10 Min's
Ramblers Rest





No idea why just sounds better :)





x
You need to gain control of your drinking habits!
You've got to have a chat with your pint(s).
Go to the good ol' Ramblers and have as many pints as you want my lovely- u deserve it!
Go to the t***y bar instead.
Im not bothered where we go,if you are paying...or just sub me til I get payed.
The busier one..more chance of getting some f*nny in there. What time shall we meet ?





Ps...You're Buying !
yea.... go to the strip club.. livin it up a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection