Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is this work from home job legit?

A few days ago I applied for a position as an at-home typist on Craigslist, and I just got a response to my email (from a yapze.com email address) telling me that I could work for them, but first I'd have to purchase training materials for $11.95. This makes me think that the whole thing's a scam. Does anyone here have any experience with this kind of thing?Is this work from home job legit?
Yes, its a scam all right.





They take your money, and send you an e-mail with instructions how to do the same scam on other people.Is this work from home job legit?
I have a work at home job for itv ventures. I paid 600 dollars but i earned 1200 in my first week and got the check!!! Alot of these jobs are scams witch give real ones ones a bad name. I saw this on good morning america so i knew it was legit. You pick your hours and days and you can work as much or as little as you want. e-mail me if you want more details. I will be happy t answer any questions that you have. My e-mail is karrie.kaufman@yahoo.com
SURVIVAL RULE #350,228 - LIFE





IF IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...IT PROBABLY IS








SURVIVAL RULE # 350,229 - JOBS





IF YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB AND YOUR PAYMENT IN NO WAY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING


-uniform/work apparel


-you lunch


-taxes that are taken of your check





IT IS A SCAM
Never pay for a job.





There is a Home Based Career Center on the website below. Real jobs that you apply for online.





Medical Transcription is of course included 鈥?there is an online guide to becoming a transcriptionist -- but there are other non-health related fields as well.





http://www.MedicalTranscription.com
No. All you will do is send out letters to other suckers asking if they want to buy the $11.95 training materials.
Most of the Online Jobs are scam, choose a genuine one, don't pay any upfront fee, try this one





http://www.OnlineGenuineJobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection