Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you do this at work and are level 7 should you be sacked?

If anyone was on level 7 working for me they would get the boot.I demand full focus on the job i pay them for, not to be playing games on yahoo.If you do this at work and are level 7 should you be sacked?
As a business owner myself, I would ask myself a few things before making a decision.


- Are the assigned deadlines being consistently met? You don't want to fire someone who produces... even if they arent working at their full potential. Find other ways to motivate them to reach their peak.


- Are they just briefly checking things out or are they spending more than 10-15 minutes (on the entire day) on the site? If they are just logging in real quick to check a couple things and then leaving, your really not losing anything noticeable. Being too harsh will create resentment towards you.


- Is this the real problem with the employee? Does the employee frequently show up late, call out sick, or take longer breaks? Remeber to pick and choose your battles. Dont ball the employee out for this when they showed up 2 hours late. Pushing somthing unimportant gives you less credit when making arguments for the big stuff.





As a manager, you have the tough job of producing while maintaining a good morale level. If your employees believe you to be an office police officer, they will go out of their way to hide things from you. Problems will go un-reported and before you know it, youll see your employees spending the time they spent on yahoo on monster.If you do this at work and are level 7 should you be sacked?
where do you work?
you'll be the first one to be fired...
well i don't know about everyone else but it would be easy to work my way up to llevel 7 at work because there they have high speed!
You are supposed 2 be at work. I'll fire u !
Hmmmm, I'm on level 7. And my boss thinks I'm great...oh wait...I am the boss. Dang, maybe I should be sacked, or better yet, maybe I can talk myself into a raise! Whoo-hoo...a raise for me!!
Then make sure you spread around the work for everyone and not just lop it onto one person, OK?
then why are you on here LOL
YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection