Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My new gf is a strip club waitress. will this work?

my gf of 7 years broke my heart. i started hanging out at a strip club once or twice a week. i met a waitress(fully clothed) and we became friends. she too is just out of a 4 year relationship. this girl is so sweet and when i tip her she gives me my money back. anyways it is obvious that we like each other. any chance this will work out?My new gf is a strip club waitress. will this work?
Depends on your security, and jealousy. She met you there... are you sure she won't meet someone else there? There is nothing wrong with her job, but you hold the key here. How jealous do you get?My new gf is a strip club waitress. will this work?
why not but think about it


shes a stripper, she HAS to be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection