Thursday, June 24, 2010

I wanna get with this hot women who works at the bar with me @ a club,im 18 and shes 24, single how 2 impress?

does age actually matter as im over 18? im not attractive but not ugly looking.. im prob a 6 or 7 out of 10, does that also matter?I wanna get with this hot women who works at the bar with me @ a club,im 18 and shes 24, single how 2 impress?
Do y'all talk? Are you friends at all? Just be yourself and strike up a conversation...DO NOT fall all over yourself....she's just a girl.I wanna get with this hot women who works at the bar with me @ a club,im 18 and shes 24, single how 2 impress?
Looks have nothing to do with it. If you have confidence, than thats all you need to wear. Confidence is so sexy!! Trust me. And you are 18, so you are the legal age ;-)


Good luck getting your girl!!
aaa... sryy i think she is to old four u and b/sides that i think that looks would count for her and that ur just inot her for a piece off ***....
HAVE YOU HEARD THE SAYING ';AGE AIN'T NOTHING BUT A NUMBER'; JUST BE YOURSELF AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FALL INTO PLACE. COMPLIMENT HER ON WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection