Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey do you think this pick up line will work?

Excuse me, but I've been over by the bar running some numbers, and I believe that through combining our genes, we could create a faster, stronger, smarter super-soldier for our country. Now, there remains only one way to actually create this super-soldier, but in this time of national emergency, we have all been called upon to exert ourselves to new heights. Therefore, not for me, but for America, the cause of freedom calls upon you to go home with me tonight. Hey do you think this pick up line will work?
its defininetely creative I'll give you that. But usually no pickup lines don't work. They've been used on me several times and it makes me think the guy is trying too hard and desperate that he cant be himself. Hey do you think this pick up line will work?
*snores*..........Huh...whaa...what did you say?





You get the point. It is way too long, pick up lines are meant to be short but they are lame anyways. You probably won't get a girl with a pick up line because girls are smart and you come off as a desperate lame with no game. Don't waste time trying to come up with them, just be yourself. If she doesn't like it, move on.





Sorry to pounce on ya but I had to speak my mind. And to be clear, the first part was just a response that of course isn't from me.
That is just bad no offence. here is some help:





You must be in a wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there.


Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?


I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.


Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!


AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE


Did you fart cuz u just blew me away
You've just earned yourself a B*tch slap!





Enjoy!








lol, there's no way in HECK it would work. Unless it was a really patriotic dumb slut.
A bit long-winded...I started yawning after the first sentence. Why not break the ice with a funny joke...I was such an ugly kid...When I played in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up or...I was so poor growing up...If I wasn't born a boy...I'd have nothing to play with.
i love that line. its cute and a lil corny but its smart. and it should work. if it doesnt. u could still call urself awesome.
By time you finish that one, your balls will be completely obliterated
I think that is one of the dumbest pick up lines.
Totally
It probably won't work because it is not interesting, too long and too rude.
If u were to stick with that make it alot shorter. But I recommend not saying that....just start from scratch.





=)
no, sorry im yawning already
maybe she'll say ok just to get you to shut up.


im sorry but that made no sense what so ever.
If it was me I would throw a drink at you.
sorry Sir but i think your numbers are wrong or they dont add up properly.
you lost me at excuse me!
LOL no
It won't
Maybe if u don't put them to sleep.
no. and even if u were to try that, ud never be able to remember it all
too long...
no way! slapped fast
no
no if i was the girl i would have left at soldiers
say wat? maybe if you explain it to me slower....
of course[=


why not?!?
No.. too long and boring.
a little over thought don't you think. It's more like a monologue of request for sex.
you need to grow up. those don't work unless the girl is drunk.





and no.
LOL





but no, i don't think it would work
Haha, nope.





I'd be freaked out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection