Thursday, June 24, 2010

How much should I charge for working on this man's pipe, lubricating his rod, and clean up the gravy?

hey i am a plumber / housekeeperHow much should I charge for working on this man's pipe, lubricating his rod, and clean up the gravy?
GLAD TO SEE OBAMA PLAYING ON Y/A! AGAIN...How much should I charge for working on this man's pipe, lubricating his rod, and clean up the gravy?
a few hundred dollars.
I usually pay $275, unless she is Canadian. Then it's only $218 after the rate exchange!!!!








***Crying***
2 pennies
sounds like the job would be all the satisfaction you would ever need, keep up the good work.
I was looking for a plumber/housekeeper with your ....skills.
actually you're just kinda annoying.
10$
$150.00 an hour.
a lot if u lick up the gravy
Yum
you will love the rod, so you will do it free...z
I agree, lame.....
depends how nasty the guy is
LAME,...get a life
depends how well you did it...
do it for free
free ho

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection