Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I don't know how this cartilage ring works!? Please help!?

http://www.freshtrends.com/mas_assets/ca鈥?/a>





It looks like that and I took the little ball off. I'm not sure how to put it back on!


What should I do?I don't know how this cartilage ring works!? Please help!?
the first one is a CBR(captive bead ring) and im guessing thats the one ur talking about.





these are VERY difficult..especially if you dant have experience with them.


there is a certain tool you can use to open the ring and close it aroun the ball..but considering you dont have that...its going to be very hard to get the bead back on.





you just have to match the ends of the hoop with the little indents on the ball. good luck sweetie.I don't know how this cartilage ring works!? Please help!?
Oh I hate captive ring balls. I found the easiest way to do it without a tool is get one indent on the ball matched up to the hoop and then push the other one in. I refuse to get those for that reason though. Good Luck.
i have one like that. on mine, the ball screws off, and then you put it in and screw it back in
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection