Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am a certified phlebotomist i want to work in ireland. How do i find work in ireland for this?

I would like to live in ireland for a while and work as a phlebotomist / lab assistant but on line i seem to be facing diffiulty finding my answers. I am nationally certified, but have not yet found work here as a phlebotoist. What do i need to do to get there? and have work?I am a certified phlebotomist i want to work in ireland. How do i find work in ireland for this?
Probably need to contact some hospitals to point you in the right direction...or the Royal college of surgeons may be able to help!I am a certified phlebotomist i want to work in ireland. How do i find work in ireland for this?
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/catego鈥?/a>





Good Luck I love it there.
You should't have a problem getting a job.





What nationality are you?
Where were you certified?





If your certificate has international status then start trawling through the local health authorities for vacancies.
Look it up on the net like the link below check it out might help hope it works good luck
We don't need bum doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection