Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I like this girl but shes homeschooled and im public schooled, will this work out between us?

i really like her a lot but im not sure if i should ask her out.


i talk to her almost every day after school for an hour or longer, never less.


i see her on wendsdays, some times thursdays, and sometime sundays.


Her parents wont let her date but im pretty sure that wont stop her from dating me.


i really really really like her but just dont know if it will work out.


please help...I like this girl but shes homeschooled and im public schooled, will this work out between us?
GO FOR IT. You should jump on this like white on rice. Even though her parents won't let you date, you can still date her behind their backs. Also one thing you will never have to worry about is her cheating on you with other guys at her school or anything. I do not see why her being homeschooled would ever hold you back. Good luck.I like this girl but shes homeschooled and im public schooled, will this work out between us?
I've met a homeschooled girl before...pretty cool. go and date her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection