Thursday, June 24, 2010

I bought a bag of tobacco,too fresh for me can I dry it out in the microwave?Would this work or burn it?

no, don't put it in the microwave.


I have fresh tobacco which we wrapped in newspaper and let set for a week and it was good.





To speed it up get cotton filters usually used for furnaces (make sure that you don't get fiberglass ones) and place the tobacco between two filters and place them on top of a box fan, turn it on and they will be dry in a day.I bought a bag of tobacco,too fresh for me can I dry it out in the microwave?Would this work or burn it?
Throw it to the garbage. It belongs there.I bought a bag of tobacco,too fresh for me can I dry it out in the microwave?Would this work or burn it?
it would depend on how log you put it in for

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection