Thursday, June 24, 2010

How's This Work Schedule Sound?

I'm 20 and running a web design business along with a entertainment news website. I'm wanting to become one of the best and to do this I have to discipline myself and work hard.





How does working 7 days a week and taking 1 day off out of those 7 sound? I would also work anywhere from 8-12 hours a day.How's This Work Schedule Sound?
How can you work 7 days a week and take one day off? That means you would work six days a week!!!!!!!!!!How's This Work Schedule Sound?
great
If you are dedicated, you may find yourself working more than that........I am an engineer for a large corporation and have to force myself to go home sometimes because I am so into my work.......Hard work pays off................Take care,dear and may success be yours!!!!!!!!!
Get a life, a real life. Working all the time won't get a real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection