Thursday, June 24, 2010

There's this guy that works in my building?

There's this guy that works in my building. He's really good looking. He's with this really snobby guy sometimes. And he hangs around with this really snobby girl that's married sometimes. People I know have commented they think they may be having an affair. This is the thing when I've seen him in the hall at work, one time he saw me we just kind of came upon each other his eyebrows raised and he gave me a smile. But then another time he saw me from a distance and he looked down until he got really close and then looked at me but didn't say anything. One time when I was in the parking lot he happen to pull next to me. I got out of my car. He has a really nice car. I just said nice car. Then I continued to walk into the building. He did say thanks when I said this. Most recently when I saw him I was coming out of the restroom at work and he was passing by just at that moment I smiled and he looked at me and said hello. Is he just a moody guy. Or is he a big snob?There's this guy that works in my building?
He sounds like a shy person, not snobby. But if he is having an affair with a married woman, he sounds like a jerk who you shouldn't date.There's this guy that works in my building?
Thanks fort he best answer! Report Abuse

Good question. Who really knows what men think anyway.
freakish kinda snobby emo. stay away from him
He doesn't sound that moody or seem like a snob, since he did reply to you when you said hi. You seem to like him though, and he probably knows this. that's just my guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection