Thursday, June 24, 2010

Water shut off valve doesn't work, how bad is this?

I know it's important to be able to shut off the water in an emergency. My water shut off valve in my kitchen doesn't work, the water has to be turned off from the street, by a professional with a proper tool. I'm in a rented house. Is it my landlords responsability to make sure this is working?Water shut off valve doesn't work, how bad is this?
Yes, he is. I've run into problems like this before. People calling in the middle of the night or, on a holiday. They broke something and the water is running or, flooding. Something they should have though about for years, they let go.





P.S. You can purchase that ';tool'; from Home Depot for a few bucks, I have several.Water shut off valve doesn't work, how bad is this?
Yes he is. Make a list of things that needs to be fixed,and hand it to him with your rent payment. By the way,mine isn't working either.I'll have to fix it soon,because my fauset is leaking. Byee
indeed!!!!!!!!!!!
yes
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection