Thursday, June 24, 2010

I just installed a ceiling fan and the blades are not working that great. Could this be the motor?

I noticed after I set it up the blades aren't working that great. It's on the highest setting and it's turned on so the blades push the air down. Could this be a bad motor? It's a hunter fan!I just installed a ceiling fan and the blades are not working that great. Could this be the motor?
might not be grounded goodI just installed a ceiling fan and the blades are not working that great. Could this be the motor?
Check to see if you have the fan on the forward setting. Some fans have a slide switch on the motor to reverse the rotation of the blades. It could be the switch was moved which pushes the air up rather than down. I bet the switch got moved somehow. It is a small slide switch - look on top of the motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection