Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will this strategy work with this girl?

There is this girl i go to college with who really likes me. I can tell cause of the non verbal communication and everything and shes already stairing at me. Now I know she has a boyfriend but she only mentioned him once whenever we talked. Now if I ask her how her boyfriend is doing and why doesnt she ever talk about him, will that be a good strategy to see if she is bored with that relationship or no? And if that isnt a good way to approach the situation, what is?Will this strategy work with this girl?
dude its not cool to like break up people





if they want to break up they would





and also how do you know she wont treat you like she treats him? flirting with other guys and ****. that would drive me insane.





also youd have to deal with the boy friend





not worth the hassel dude find a nice single girl or wait until this girl become available





peaceWill this strategy work with this girl?
all i can say is be careful you never kno her situation and you never kno the circumstances every girl is different

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection