Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would this work for xbox live?

I don't have a ethernet jack in the wall of my room so can I just plug the 360 ethernet cable into the back of my laptop and use it's wireless capabilities to connect to the router and play live?Would this work for xbox live?
i tried that and it didnt workWould this work for xbox live?
yes it would work. connect your wireless and ethernet. First got to '; My network Place';, then on the left side bar, click on ';View network connections.'; Then right click your Wireless internet connections and hit Properties. Then go to the Advance tab, then click on where it says, '; allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection';. Then press OK. Then you are all set. But make sure no other computer host IP adress is the same as yours or the Xbox 360's. If it is, then refresh or unplug the ethernet ports for all computers to refresh for a new IP. Hope this helps i guess.
That's what I do. Search youtube for videos on how to configure your laptop. The settings depend on which OS you are using.
ya but u have to aloow your labtop to share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection