Thursday, June 24, 2010

Would this hairstyle really work for african american?

Okay so I was thinking about getting side bangs changed my mind.I really want to get it but I don't know if it will work cos I have african american hair but I will have it relaxed when I get.I don't wanna get to the salon and find out it won't work.so here's the pic:


http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9489/鈥?/a>


here's me:(yes I know my isn't great I just got over from having the flu and a stomach viruses so my hair was so hot


me:


http://a730.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>


http://a69.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag鈥?/a>


http://a862.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>


yes.I have ''different''taste I have been told many,many,many times.I don't need a more ppl bringing me down.Also if u think it won't work can show me links to something that will work.thanks a bunch.Would this hairstyle really work for african american?
I think it looks great! With a good cut maintainance should not be a problem.Would this hairstyle really work for african american?
I don't see why not, I've seen many black american t.v. stars and musical artists with this hairstyle and they look fabulous!





Remember, hair does grow back. If you don't like the style, experiment with cute hair accessories until it's long enough, again, for a different hair style.





Go for it!





Pepper.
my friend jasmine is black and she has her bangs like that she got a perm though to make her hair straight you should look good after you get your hair done
that photo of that hair is massively THICK.....i would go carefully on this my dear.....you do not have the same hair as that photo..... and that photo looks good because her hair is super super THICK....has nothing to do with black or white....its just whether you were born with thick hair...MOST people are not.





if your hair is thin, which it looks like it is........ you need to find another similar style that you like that is not this thick....


I get that you want the whole


EMO hair...but there are a lot of other choices.....for you to get ideas from here:


www.killerpics.blogspot.com


check back every day as 5 new photos are put on every night!





you can print out photos you like to take to the stylist and make requests in the COMMENTS section as well.
Why not! It's a hot look and I think it would work for you. Try it.
I think anything, or any style you choose will work, because when you are happy with yourself you will glow which will automatily add beauty.
I don't know but I have wonder that myself cos I am thinking about getting something like it.I like if it does work with ur hair good cos it will look hella rad with ur face.I'm gonna star this.it's seems inseminating(i can't spell for **** sorry)I wanna see what kind of questions u get.good luck btw u have great taste in hair.
I think its really cute but you would also look hot with an updated Mohawk! Its nothing wrong with having different taste. It's you own personal style. Looking like everybody else is just so typical. Just do you sweetie and wear it with pride! I also like Victoria Beckham's hair style. I think her hair style is kinda hot too!





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection