Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This woman who works with me keeps making these cutting remarks. Why is she doing it?

I've been contracting in this job for six months now. The job is much more junior to what I've been used to (I was in Management) but I looked for this level on purpose to avoid long hours and much stress I used to experience. Also I like to work hard for months then take breaks %26amp; travel. I am single %26amp; this is the life I live. A couple of months ago, a married female colleague said to me 'you know temps will find it difficult to get work now with the recession'. I mentioned one day that I'd love a shopping assistant (joking), she said 'ah, I have one, are you jealous?'. She also told me that I seem to know a lot about a lot of things, that I should take up knitting instead of reading economic articles. She said she used to knit when she was single %26amp; bored. I replied 'oh, I'm not a bit bored'. Then a few days ago I was telling her I had been at a great gig the night before %26amp; she said 'you see, you have a life, I don't'. What is her problem. Why is she full of jabs?This woman who works with me keeps making these cutting remarks. Why is she doing it?
Theres obviously insecurites, and shes jealous of you. You may be prettier, you may lead a life that she wants. Ignore her- shes a waste of your timeThis woman who works with me keeps making these cutting remarks. Why is she doing it?
She's just a nosey parker colleague who's jealous of your carefree lifestyle. Rise above it and just get on with your job, she'll soon move onto someone else to poke digs at.
she probably experience something bad you should ask her wats wrong
Just ignore this woman.
It sounds like she is jealous that you are young, free and single. Just ignore her.
i think your taking this way out of proportion! i don't think she means bad! jsut talk to her and tell her how u feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection