Thursday, June 24, 2010

There's this guy that works in my town's store, and every time i walk in, he stares at me, what should i do?

i think he told some of his friends that work there about me, because when i walked up to the register, the cashier was like, where? and he said, right across from you! and i was standing right across from the cashier.....once he even smiled.....There's this guy that works in my town's store, and every time i walk in, he stares at me, what should i do?
you likes you or he thinks your cuteThere's this guy that works in my town's store, and every time i walk in, he stares at me, what should i do?
charge him with stalking and harassment
Poke his eyes out
maybe you should stare back
I would just give a polite smile and ignore it. If he verbally or physically harasses you or something, talk to the manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection